Skilled Regional Visa SC 491
The Skilled Regional Visa SC 491 is for skilled professionals who want to live and work in different regions of Australia for 5 years. It permits the skilled professionals, along with their family members, to live, study, and work in the designated regions of Australia.
This visa lets the applicants apply for permanent residence after 3 years. To apply for this visa, the applicant needs to be invited to apply.
- The applicant must be below the age of 45 years.
- The applicant must be nominated by an Australian territory or state government agency or sponsored by a relative.
- The applicant should be invited to apply.
- The applicant must have at least 65 points on the test.
- The applicant must have an occupation present in the relevant occupation list.
- The applicant must have a relevant skill assessment.
NOMINATION BY STATE OR TERRITORY GOVERNMENT
- The applicant will have to check whether they have the relevant occupation as mentioned in the occupation list.
- The applicant will submit an EOI or Expression of Interest through SkillSelect.
- On receiving a high point score, the applicant will be nominated by an Australian territory or state government agency.
- Once the applicant is nominated, they will get an invitation to apply for the visa. The applicant needs to apply for the visa within 60 days.
The applicant needs to score at least 65 points to apply for the visa. The points scored will depend on the following:
- Age of the applicant
- Qualification of the applicant
- English proficiency
- Work experience
FCC can provide the applicants with meticulous assistance to efficiently complete the visa application process. It can assist them to:
- Obtain skill assessment
- Get nominated by an Australian territory or state government
- Submit and monitor the visa application
- Communicate with authorities until the successful grant of the visa.