Temporary Skill Shortage Visa – Subclass 482
The Temporary Skill Shortage Visa SC 482 allows Australian employers to sponsor skilled professionals to fill vacant positions in their companies. It lets the employers address the problem of labour shortage by getting qualified employees.
This visa allows skilled employees to work in Australia for up to 4 years.
- The applicant must have the relevant occupation as mentioned in the occupation list.
- The applicant must possess the required skills.
- The applicant should have relevant work experience in the specific field.
- The applicant must meet the health and character standards of DHA.
- There is no age requirement for this visa.
- The applicant needs to be nominated by an Australian business for a job vacancy.
- The applicant should have proficiency in the English language.
FCC can offer you the necessary support and assistance to get through the visa application process. It can assist you to:
- Obtain a nomination from the Australian business
- Submit and monitor the application process
- Communicate with the authorities until the successful grant of the visa.