Employer Nomination Visa – Subclass 186
The Employer Nomination Visa SC 186 allows Australian employers to sponsor skilled and suitable overseas workers to fill the vacancies in their organizations. It lets the overseas workers permanently work and live in Australia. It enables the individuals to obtain the visa through direct entry, agreement, or temporary residence transition stream.
This visa lets the overseas workers or professionals to sponsor their family members to come along with them to Australia.
- The applicant must be below the age of 45 years.
- The applicant must possess the relevant skills essential for the vacant position.
- The applicant must obtain a nomination from an employer in Australia.
- The applicant must match the essential English standards.
- The applicant must meet the character and health requirements.
- The applicant must not have any police record in the past ten years.
- The applicant must check whether their occupation comes under the Skilled Occupation List.
- Applicant must wait for the Australian employer to submit a nomination.
- If the applicant is nominated, they must apply for the visa within 6 months of the nomination
The Employer Nomination Visa SC 186 offers the overseas employees to live permanently and work in Australia. FCC provides the necessary guidance and support throughout the visa application process. It can assist you to:
- Prepare your visa application and essential documents.
- Obtain nomination from the Australian employer.
- Submit and monitor the visa application.
- Communicate with visa authorities until the successful grant of the visa.