Skilled Nominated Visa SC 190
The Skilled Nominated Visa SC 190 allows skilled professionals or workers to live and work in Australia. This visa enables the skilled workers to become permanent residents after being nominated by an Australian territory or state.
The Skilled Nominated Visa requires you to take the skill assessment test and be nominated by an Australian territory or state.
- The applicants must check eligibility and possess the Skilled Occupation in the SC190 Visa Occupation list.
- The applicant must be below the age of 45 years.
- The applicant should have proficiency in the English language.
- The applicant needs to be nominated by an Australian territory or state government agency.
- The applicant must score at least 65 points on the test.
- The applicant should have a score of at least 6 in the IELTS.
- The applicant must score at least 55 in the components of PTE.
NOMINATION BY STATE OR TERRITORY GOVERNMENT
The applicant needs to score at least 65 points to be able to apply for the visa. The scores obtained are based on:
- Educational Qualifications
- Professional year
- English language proficiency
- Work experience
- NAATI Accreditation
- Partner skills
The Skilled Nominated Visa provides permanent residency. FCC can offer quality assistance to get through the visa application process in an effortless manner. It can help you:
- Obtain skill assessment
- Obtain nomination from territory or state government
- Submit and monitor visa application
- Prepare sponsorship application
- Communicate with authorities until the successful grant of the visa.